페이지

2015년 5월 6일 수요일

Intensive Shadow Speaking Practice

Shawshank Redemption - Rehabilitated?
Redding: Rehabilitated?  Well, now, let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.
Parole Board Interviewer: Uh, well, it means you're ready to rejoin society --
Redding: -- I know what you think it means, sonny. To me, it's just a made up word, a politician's word, so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really wanna know? Am I sorry for what I did?
Parole Board Interviewer: Well, are you?
Redding: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I wanna talk to him. I wanna try to talk some sense to him -- tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I gotta live with that.
Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you  go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.



A few years ago, maybe It was at night, I watched 'Shawshank Redemtion' first time.
I already knew this movie is very famous, I had not watched it.
Anyway, this is reason that I choose this clip..


I think there is no difference.... lol....